Get bulk cannabis seeds known for heavy yields, stability, and high THC from Brothers Grimm Seeds. International shipping now available. Download our Cannabis Seed Catalogue in PDF Browse our CBD, CBG, CBDV, CBGV, and autoflower feminized triploid hemp seeds. Home of Elektra, Hawaiian Haze, Lifter, Sour Space Candy, Special Sauce and Suver Haze CBD seeds; Stem Cell CBG, Sour G CBG, and White CBG seeds.
Premium Bulk Cannabis / Marijuana Seeds by Brothers Grimm Seeds.
Get 100% FEM bulk seeds every time! That’s our guarantee to you with our FEM bulk seeds. Indoor growers, outdoor growers, and greenhouse growers can count on Brothers Grimm Seeds for all their bulk cannabis seed requirements. If you’re looking for stable, uniform cannabis genetics that perform right every time, then check out our bulk cannabis seed catalog. Breeder MrSoul of Brothers Grimm Seeds will be updating the bulk seed catalog with new strains throughout the year. Bookmark this page and stay in touch for the “new-new” as well as old school strain releases.
Bulk cannabis seed orders require a minimum purchase of 100 seeds per strain.
Fill out our form below to get a quote. Call 858-241-3077 for bulk cannabis seeds or email Marc(@)BrothersGrimmSeeds.com.
Our bulk seed specialist Marc Eden will get back to you within 2 business days.
The cannabis breeding methodology of MrSoul, original breeder of Brothers Grimm Seeds is explained in the video below.
Get to know your bulk cannabis seed breeder!
I’m known as MrSoul, I am the founder of Brothers Grimm Seeds and the original breeder of the well-known and celebrated Cinderella 99. My education and experience as a nuclear engineer trained me to approach breeding very scientifically. Brothers Grimm is uniquely qualified to produce pure female cannabis seeds without intersex issues.
My clients have grown tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of my bulk seeds. They all report consistently female plants with excellent yield and desirable cannabinoid and terpene profiles.
My history in the bulk cannabis seed business dates back to 1987, when I worked for Super Sativa Seed Club of Amsterdam, Netherlands. That experience launched my career in cannabis, allowing me to learn the seed business, as well as experiment with breeding over 40 different varieties of cannabis.
I’m extremely passionate about breeding and supplying the most stable and highest quality female seeds in bulk quantities to suit commercial cannabis growers. As I always say, “Genetics are the most important thing, everything else is just environment.”
There are many huge benefits for commercial growers when they start their crops from female seeds as opposed to growing clones. Seeds can be started on the exact day of your choosing, whereas clones are already growing when you get them. Seedlings are also more vigorous as compared to clones, producing more yield and fewer weak plants.
Bulk seeds are the best option for commercial cannabis farms, greenhouses and indoor grows, and Brothers Grimm Seeds has the most reliable and uniform genetics they could hope for. Farms growing hundreds of thousands of plants have gotten 100% female plants every time with our designer genetics. You won’t be disappointed either!
Download our Cannabis Seed Catalogue in PDF
If you are looking for top-shelf cannabis seeds, then Royal Queen Seeds may just be the brand for you. Considered one of the fastest growing cannabis seed companies in Europe, Royal Queen Seeds provides a wide variety of indica, sativa, and ruderalis genetics for you to choose from.
Some of Royal Queen Seeds’ finest strains, such as Northern Lights, White Widow, Amnesia Haze, and Blue Mystic (just to name a few) have garnered High Times Cannabis Cup awards over the years. And if you’re seeking strains for medical and therapeutic purposes, you can check out the CBD-rich Painkiller XL, one of our best-selling products.
All seeds are organically derived, personally hand-picked, and undergo regular quality checks to ensure they are in tiptop shape. To learn more about each product, and to purchase seeds today, browse our seed catalogue below!
Cannabis Seed Catalogs
More new releases coming soon. Please check our buyers guide for more information.
(W19 x KAP)
A sweet, frosty and fast finishing combination of two heavy producing and highly inbred lines. Large dominant colas, great trichome production, and solid density make this line a fantastic option for the smokable flower market. Super early finishing times help for a staggered harvest.
- Sweet and creamy aromas of vanilla, berries, with a touch of gas
- Golf ball and larger sized dried flowers with a high flower to leaf ratio
- One of our fastest finishing CBD varieties ever produced
(Chem4 x KAP)
Our new and exotic Chem4 mother packs a powerful citrus punch in this beautifully structured hybrid. Robust and well-spaced flowers with minimal leaf waste mean growers can expect heavy yields of A-grade flower. A surefire hit for smokable and a completely fresh flavor from the new Chem4 mother.
- Pungent citrus aromas with mild hints of sweet fruit
- Large, trichome covered, and easily trimmable flowers
- A hefty producer with a unique aroma and heavy resin content
(W19 x GG#4 Conversion)
A mouth puckering sour citrus and gassy hybrid featuring our GG#4 pollinator. This line has the loudest aromas we’ve ever produced. Opening a jar is a kick in the face. Consistent shape and structure, large, dense lime green flowers, and blazingly fast finishing times. An excellent total cannabinoid producer with plenty of resin.
- Powerful and pungent lime and gas aromas with a hint of cream
- Our fastest finishing CBD line to date, with late August to early September finishes possible
- Brilliant green flowers with minimal variation and highly productive structure
(Chem4 x GG#4 Conversion)
Description: Our potent new Chem4 mother boasts the most impressive structure we’ve bred to date; teamed with our GG#4 conversion, the combination is unstoppable. Plenty of gas with chem cleaner and citrus aromas. Growers can hit great production numbers with large, dense, and easy to trim flowers. A fast finishing line with high total cannabinoid production capabilities.
- Jam packed with fuel and citrus aromas with a chemical bite
- Solid green golf ball and larger sized flowers with very little leaf
- An 8-week strain with rapid flower development
SOUR CANDY KUSH SEEDLESS
(ST x GG#4 Conversion)
Meet the new beast on the block! This triploid terpene machine pounds out gobs of sappy, dense, green flowers, with a sour citrus candy nose that keeps you coming back for more. Massive yields, alluring bag appeal, and just the right amount of gas add to this already sparkling debut. Stout stalks can withstand heavy winds, but they might just destroy a combine. Extremely limited release for 2022, order sizes are limited.
- Powerful aromas of sweet and sour lemon candy doused lightly in fuel
- Rock solid, trichome covered, resin oozing colas
- Our fastest finishing triploid CBD variety and one of the largest producers
SOUR HAWAIIAN HAZE SEEDLESS
(DC Haze x GG#4 Conversion)
One of our most exciting new triploid releases for 2022, this terpene packed variety gives a taste of the tropics with strong notes of citrus and gas. Plants produce beautiful lime green flowers with significant density and production increases as a triploid. Already an award winner in diploid form, we can’t wait to see this hybrid shine again on the smokeable market. This is an extremely limited release, these will be gone in a hurry!
- Packed with enticing tropical flower and fruit fragrances followed by sour gas
- Gorgeous light green flowers with improved density and structure from its diploid form
- A vigorous grower with an award-winning and consumer desired lineage
SOUR SPECIAL SAUCE SEEDLESS
(SS x GG#4 Conversion)
Back in a big way in triploid form, this saucy variety packs a louder aroma and bigger production numbers than the diploid counterpart. Excellent and consistent field ready structure and a gooey and fragrant variety for rosin and terpene extractors. Tighter bud structure makes this high cannabinoid producing triploid a solid improvement.
- Sweet berry and earthy aromas with just the right out amount of sour and fuel
- Lime green flowers with telltale pink pistils in the early stages of flower
- One of our higher total cannabinoid producers with many users reporting a sedative effect
(SH50V x VERB)
Our newest CBDV rich release offers aromas of tangy fruit, a touch of earthiness, and a hint of fuel along with excellent total cannabinoid yields. Our biggest producer in the Varin lineup with a solid flower structure brought on by its Lifter roots. Expect finishing times on par with Forbidden V – these varieties go longer than our traditional hybrids but they are worth the wait.
- Berry and citrus tang with earth and gas to finish out
- Capable of producing high total cannabinoid yields with 40-55% high value CBDV
- Our biggest yielding CBDV variety with solid flower structure
(SH50 x GG#4 Conversion)
The diploid counterpart to our 2021 hit release! Offspring of our GG#4 conversion paired with our Lifter mother offer substantial yields of smokeable flower and biomass. Its pungent aroma hits first with sweetness followed by a sour diesel finish. Excellent consistency and a faster finishing variety than the triploid. This might be the new best for biomass producers.
- A heavy producer of both flower and cannabinoids
- Improved structure and flower density from previous sour lines
- Fruity and sweet with sour terpinolene, farnesene, and beta-caryophyllene-fueled undertones
More new releases coming soon. Please check our buyers guide for more information.
WHITE CBG SEEDLESS
Already revered for its large dense flowers and gorgeous bag appeal, White CBG’s triploid counterpart exhibits a stronger, more diesel-filled nose and even larger flowers. With added essential oil production, its impossibly frosty white flowers also gain more stickiness than the original.
- Heavy producer of show stopping trimmed flower
- Our highest testing CBG flower and biggest hit on the smokable market
- Increased citrus and diesel aromas
- Will always remain below 0.3% total THC
STEM CELL CBG SEEDLESS
This vigorous growing and heavy producing variety has shown flower increases of over 30% in triploid form. While not celebrated for its terpene profile, flowers are large, lime green, and crystal covered. Ideal for biomass producers looking to get the most out of their fields – with a much lower risk of getting seeded.
- Our biggest biomass producing CBG variety
- Solid and stout field ready structure
- Drier trichomes less damaging for mechanical harvest
- Will always remain below 0.3% total THC
*1st Place 2019 Oregon Growers Cup*
*1st Place 2020 Oregon Growers Cup*
*1st Place 2021 Golden Grow Awards CBG Potency*
This series resulted from converting “The White” into a CBG dominant line, bred for increased terpene and resin production. Plants grow into stout bushes with large frosty flowers. It’s powerful aroma and beautiful bag appeal make it an excellent choice for cut flower, with some producers even running it in light deprivation greenhouses.
- Fast growing with potential for large quantities of A grade flower
- A varied but strong terpene profile
- Our highest testing CBG flower
- Huge colas that make for easy “A” flower harvest
Auto CBG was the first high CBG day neutral (autoflower) variety developed for large scale industrial hemp production. These fast growers offer farmers the opportunity to grow a short season crop in early spring for a July harvest. Ideal for biomass producers but not for inexperienced farmers.
- An 11-12 week life span under ideal conditions
- Has shown to reach about 8% CBG in well grown and harvested biomass, and up to 15% CBG in trimmed flower
- 100-150 grams average flower yield per plant if allowed to grow to maturity
Through many generations of inbreeding and chemical analysis we discovered the needle in the haystack in 2016. This CBG dominant strain was the first commercially available. It is a vigorous grower that produces high yields of large flowers. We bred this specifically for biomass producers and its dry trichomes allow for easy combine harvest.
Excellent uniform, field ready structure
Ideal for biomass producers
Dry trichomes do not gum up combines allowing for mass harvest
Federally compliant total THC numbers, intoxicating aromas, high value CBDV, and in triploid form.
Forbidden V Seedless
Tropical flavor paradise meets compliant trimmed flowers in this triploid hybrid. By pairing our Suver Haze production mother with a type I, varin-rich variety, then inbreeding and selecting over several generations to lock-in our targeted traits of interest, we were able to create the highest, fully legal CBD content variety available to humans. Rich aromas of mango, guava, and coconut merge with the berry notes from VERB to create what may become the most relaxing plant on the planet. Extremely limited release in 2021.
- 40%-55% of the total cannabinoid fraction is high value CBDV Large bright green flowers
- Tantalizing and exotic tropical fruit aromas
- Very low total THC production
- Extremely limited release
Pine Walker Seedless
(SSV x VERB)
Take a walk in the pines with Pine Walker Seedless, the highest varin-content hemp variety on the market. We crossed our heralded “Special Sauce” production mother with a high varin content type I variety, then went to work inbreeding, testing, and refining until growth habits, flavor, and–most importantly–ultra-high CBDV content were all locked in. Then we converted the subsequent plant into a tetraploid by doubling its genome (non-GMO). The result is a plant that will make your eyes water with joy from its pungent pine tar flavor profile. When combined with our VERB pollen donor, expect triploid hybrids with unrivaled CBDV content – and a nose of pine, cream, and berries.